Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

All masked up

Yesterday I was busy in the garage on the Extra and a neighbor walked past and popped in to see want I was doing...



Since I was all masked, gloved and goggled up while I was working with paint stripper, he thought there might have been an Ebola outbreak in the neighborhood.

We got talking about my boat projects and soon he asked the questions I hear so often:

1.  How do you select the type of boat
2.  What and where do you look for when acquiring a boat for a project.

Simple questions...might be, but we chatted for a considerable time on boats, wood, etc.

In my next post I will answer these two simple questions...will try to be brief

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Restoring, Refurbing and Sailing. The continual pursuit of getting on the water on various sailboats, boards, etc

Total Pageviews